NAADAC Free Webinar Series
NAADAC is happy to offer free addiction-specific education through its Free Webinar Series. The 2020 Free Webinar Series releases two live webinars per month, which are then captured and made available for future viewing in NAADAC’s Free On-Demand Webinar Library.
NAADAC members can get free continuing education hours (CEs) for this webinar series. While viewing the education is free, non-members must pay to receive CEs. Click here to learn which organizations and boards accept NAADAC CEs.
To receive a CE certificate, follow these steps:
- Participate in a webinar by watching the live event or on-demand recording in its entirety. Each individual must register for the webinar and watch the entire presentation, which we will verify via our time tracking software. Note that downloading and reviewing the PowerPoint slides is not considered participation. You must register for and watch the presentation.
- Successfully pass the associated online CE quiz that is related to the webinar content.
- As a NAADAC member, you are able to get your CE certificate for free. Non-members must pay a fee get a CE certificate.
- NAADAC will email you a Certificate of Completion within 21 days.
Check out the first quarter line up below!
- Resilient Families: Communication Cultivates Adaptability Within Family Systems, presented by Karyl Elizabeth Sabbath, PhD, LAC, LIDC, ICCS, on Wednesday, January 15th
- Social Media and Ethical Dilemmas for Behavioral Health Clinicians, presented by Mike Bricker, MS, NCAC II, CADC II, LPC, on Wednesday, January 29th
- The Wounded Healer: Helping the Helping Professional, presented by Sarah Buino, LCSW, CADC, CDWF, on Wednesday, February 12th
- Cultivating Greater Meaning and Purpose to Prevent Relapse, presented by Garret Biss, CAPP, MRED, on Wednesday, February 26th
- “The Wide World of Sports…” Wagering, presented by Daniel Trolaro, MS, Wednesday, March 11th
- The Progress Note: Where Law & Ethics Meet Efficiency, presented by Elizabeth “Beth” Irias, MS, LMFT, Wednesday, March 25th