Choices Recovery Trainings is a NAADAC Approved Provider.
Pre-approved by Florida Certification Board and Maryland MABPCB.
NAADAC Approved Provider, see below for states that recognize NAADAC Approved Provider.
May 26, 2021. 6 CEs. 9AM – 4:30PM
This class is designed for Peer Support Workers and Peer Recovery Coaches. Coaches will learn their role in Suicide Prevention as a peer support worker.
- Gain an Understanding of Suicide
- Gain an Understanding of Suicide & Mental Illness
- Review Important Statistics
- Warning Signs & Risk Factors
- Recovery Coaching & Suicide Prevention
- Crisis Protocol
- ***Cancellations must be received within two weeks of start date to be rescheduled or refunded. All refunds are subject to a processing fee. No exceptions.
Florida, Maryland, Indiana, and National Association for Addiction Drug Counselors (NAADAC) Approved Provider – pre approved in AL, AK, AZ, CO, CT, FL, GA, HI, ID, IA, MD, MI, MS, NC, NE, NH, NM, NV, OH, OK, PA, RI, SC, TN, VT, WV
Pre-approval for continuing education in: Florida & Maryland and National Association for Addiction Drug Counselors (NAADAC) Approved Provider – pre approved in AL, AK, AZ, AR, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IN, KS, KY, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NC, ND, NM, NY, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WI, WV, WY and Iowa.