This training is recognized as: Florida Certification Board Approved Provider. Maryland Certification Board Approved Provider, New York Certification Board Approved Provider. See below for additional states under NAADAC Approved Provider. Meets the criteria for the NCPRSS credential.
August 11, 2021. 6 CEs. 9 AM – 4:30 PM
This class is designed for Peer Support Workers and Peer Recovery Coaches. Coaches will learn their role in Suicide Prevention as peer support workers.
- Gain an Understanding of Suicide
- Gain an Understanding of Suicide & Mental Illness
- Review Important Statistics
- Warning Signs & Risk Factors
- Recovery Coaching & Suicide Prevention
- Crisis Protocol
- ***Cancellations must be received within two weeks of start date to be rescheduled or refunded. All refunds are subject to a processing fee. No exceptions.
This training is approved in Florida, Maryland, New York and by the National Association for Addiction Drug Counselors (NAADAC) Approved Provider – pre-approved for initial certification in AL, AK, AZ, CO, CT, FL, GA, HI, ID, IA, MD, MI, MS, NC, NE, NH, NM, NV, OH, OK, PA, RI, SC, TN, VT, WV
Pre-approval for continuing education in: Florida & Maryland, New York, and National Association for Addiction Drug Counselors (NAADAC) Approved Provider – pre-approved in AL, AK, AZ, AR, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IN, KS, KY, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NC, ND, NM, NY, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WI, WV, WY and Iowa.
$100 value, promotional price $75.00.