Date: June 28, 2023. 9 am – 4:30 pm. Virtual. 6 CEs awarded.
Download the flyer: PeersSupervisionforNonPeers
Description: The goal of this workshop is to gain an understanding of the Four Performance Domains that outline the scope of work of the peer support worker. Participants will discuss the differences between the Four Performance Domains and the Licensed Alcohol & Drug Counselors’ Core Competencies. Participants will engage in an informed discussion around role clarity and role responsibilities, and the differences between peer collaboration and peer supervision peers.
- Describe the 4 performance domains relative to the recovery supports as well as be able to explain how to utilize the performance domains in the supervision of peer supporters;
- Identify role clarity between a licensed clinician and a peer worker;
- Differentiate between the 4 performance domains and core competencies;
- Discuss state specific peer Codes of Ethics
- Be familiar with the service delivery of the peer model.
- Deliver solid peer supervision
Pre approved in CO, CT, ME, FL and NAADAC Approved Provider provides pre approval in:
Initial certification AL, AK, AZ, CO, CT, FL, GA, HI, ID, IA, MD, MI, MS, NC, NE, NH, NM, NV, OH, OK, PA, RI, SC, TN, VT, WV
Continuing education AL, AK, AZ, AR, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IN, KS, KY, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NC, ND, NM, NY, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WI, WV, WY and Iowa.
Valued at over $200! Register today. Space is limited.
This training is sponsored in part through NH Health Families. Visit HERE to read about NH Healthy Families ccontinuing to support substance use prevention, intervention, and recovery!
Upon registration, you will receive a receipt with further enrollment instructions. PLEASE FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS IN YOUR RECEIPT TO COMPLETE YOUR REGISTRATION.
Materials & Zoom link
- ***Cancellations must be received within two weeks of the start date to be rescheduled or refunded. All refunds are subject to a processing fee. No exceptions.