Date To Be Determine in Fall 2022
This experiential four-hour training aims to help participants break through the fear of engaging in conversations with individuals who have suicide ideation, either one time or chronically.
- At the end of this course participant’s will:
- Understand mandated reporting guidelines
- Describe suicidal feelings
- Grasp what it means when someone says “I want to end my life.”
- How to use Motivational Interviewing when talking about suicide
- Identify the stigma associated with calling 911
The cost is $75.00 per person. 4 CEs are awarded.
PLEASE FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS TO COMPLETE YOUR ENROLLMENT IN YOUR EMAIL RECEIPT.
Handout will be emailed to you one week prior to the training. All training will be conducted via Zoom. You will receive Zoom login information 1 week prior to the training start date.
***Cancellations must be received within two weeks of the start date to be rescheduled or refunded. All refunds are subject to a processing fee. No exceptions.
NAADAC Approved Provider provides pre-approval for initial certification in AL, AK, AZ, CO, CT, FL, GA, HI, ID, IA, MD, MI, MS, NC, NE, NH, NM, NV, OH, OK, PA, RI, SC, TN, VT, WV.
Pre-approval for continuing education in AL, AK, AZ, AR, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IN, KS, KY, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NC, ND, NM, NY, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WI, WV, WY, and Iowa.