- Florida Certification Board Approved Provider
- Maryland Certification Board Approved Provider
- New York Certification Board and Colorado Certification Board
- Colorado Certification Board
- Maine Certification Board
- Massachusetts Board
- and additional 25 states under NAADAC Approved Provider (see below list).
This training will run on Feb. 15, 16 2023 (2-day training) from 9:00 AM to 4:30 PM Eastern Standard Time. All classes are delivered virtually. Attendance for each day is required to receive 12 CEs. Must be present and on-screen for this interactive training.
This training will address what ethics are and their role in peer recovery support. This training will explore the importance of boundaries and boundary management extensively and the need for continuous monitoring of boundaries. The training will explore adverse outcomes as a result of poor ethical guidelines and boundary management. Additionally, this training will discuss HIPPA and 42CFR part two regarding confidentiality.
- Learn what ethics are and why they’re important
- Learn the differences and similarities around a Code of Ethics and Code of Conduct
- Identify and discuss potential boundary issues and boundary management in recovery coaching and peer support roles
- Understand confidentiality in peer support roles; HIPAA and 42CFR part 2
Register before February 1, 2023 for Early Bird Special of $160.00. After February 1, 2023 the cost is $190.00
- Upon submission of this payment, you will receive a receipt with further enrollment instructions. Your registration is not complete until you finish the next steps listed in the receipt.
- All training will be conducted via Zoom.
- You will receive a manual and the Zoom login information 1 week prior to the training start date. Be sure to put your mailing address in the fields provided. If your address changes between now and the date of mailing, please notify us to ensure you receive your manual. Additional charges may result if not notified.
- ***Cancellations must be received within two weeks of the start date to be rescheduled or refunded. All refunds are subject to a processing fee. No exceptions.
NAADAC Approved Provider provides pre-approval for initial certification in AL, AK, AZ, CO, CT, FL, GA, HI, ID, IA, MD, MI, MS, NC, NE, NH, NM, NV, OH, OK, PA, RI, SC, TN, VT, WV
Pre-approval for continuing education in AL, AK, AZ, AR, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IN, KS, KY, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NC, ND, NM, NY, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WI, WV, WY, and Iowa.