Congratulations on choosing the CARE training to better understand how you can help others with addiction. In this training, you will learn how to positively influence outcomes with this foundational understanding of Substance Use Disorder and the grueling journey of recovery.
Day 1 – Friday, September 24, 2021, 10:00 am – 5:00 pm – virtual via Zoom.
- Basic Understanding of Addiction as a Chronic Disease
- Understanding Behaviors of Addiction and Behavior Change
- Histories of the Stories We Tell
- The Negative Impact on Those Who Suffer
Day 2 – Thursday September 30, 2021 10:00 am – 5:00 pm – virtual via Zoom.
- Understanding Return-to-use (relapse)
- Trauma-Informed Care
- What is Recovery?
- Harm Reduction
- Recovery Capital
- Pathways of Recovery
Approved for 12 CLEs by NH GAL Board. Seeking approval from NASW.
NAADAC Approved Provider – pre-approval in 24 states. 12 CEs awarded.